Sunday, March 13, 2005

Yoo hoo, only me!

Yes, for a while there I'll admit it, BEBO took over my life. I left my poor little msn space out in the cold, like a raggady old coat that has gone out of fashion! But I shall proudly put my raggady old coat back on, for all to see!

I haven't been in Vincents since my last update thank goodness, and since they have themselves a winter vomitting bug at the moment, I shan't be going in anytime soon! So, for the moment I have no interesting ''Vinnie's'' stories to entertain you, but so what? Who cares? I certainly don't! So, what better an oppertunity to tell you all about my little sister, Susan!

Many of you may not be aware that i even have a younger sister called Susan, but I do. She is 11, and I love her to bits. But my sister's health isn't really great (we share that in common). She has juvenile arthritus and on top of that she has something wrong with her legs that makes her walk funny. She sometimes even falls down, but does Susan ever complain? NEVER. We have been told that there isn't a whole lot we can do to help her situation, so although it was hard at first, she's happy and so are we. In fact we sometimes poke fun at her and laugh, but she doesn't mind.( People did it to me all my life and look how I turned out!! )She has a love for life like no other. Her favourite time is dinnertime and she loves going on walks so she can meet other dogs.
So you see, the truth is there are always others out there worse then you! ( Queue sad, thought provoking music) Susan a.k.a. Suki is evidence of this. ( Get out tissues ) But we only get one shot at life, so if you walk funny, so what? Who cares? I certainly don't! So I think it a fitting tribute to Suki, that for just one minute tomorrow we all walk like we're drunk. ( This is where you stand up and give a raptuious applause, and wipe the tears away and scream "Oscar Oscar!!!") -Ok you can leave the Oscar part out...
I'm not sure exactly where I'm really going with all of this....probably the lunatic asylum no doubt ( I wonder if the food is as good as Vincent's)......yeah so maybe this entry has no point, so what? Who cares? I certainly don't!