Monday, January 25, 2010

I got a new car. A second hand car but a new car to me. I then had a new radio cd ipod thing installed. It means when I put a cd in it actually plays and when I want to eject the cd it isn't swallowed forever. I also discovered the 'City' button on the car which is supposed to be used to make parking easy but it also aides taking corners in 5th gear at 40 m/ph. Good times.

I have been having a few problems with stomach pain lately of which I cannot figure out the cause. I'm blindfolding myself and picking tablets at random each day to see if they help (not really, but essentially that's the selection process) so far with minimal success. Luckily the pain and sickness aren't there the whole time (in fact thankfully a lot of the time it just comes and goes) but when it arrives it makes me really tired too. If ever there was a good time to get insomnia, this would potentially be it.

On other medically fronts, I'm still taking Roaccutane and that's going well so far. I'm still only on half dose and it seems to be working very, very well. I don't know if that's because skin issues are generally easier to treat the second time around? Because I really don't think I'm going to need a full dose in a couple of months, but time will tell.

It must be pointed out that I am extremely well aside from the aforementioned problem(s), and you can never be more thankful for that!

And despite it being January, I am already planning my summer! I am trying to strike the balance between suitably geeky activities and fun ones too. It's all about planning for the future while enjoying the present.