Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Procrastination- Pieces of Me

Things are seriously busy all of a sudden with college stuff. I have 5 major assignments due with another two to be handed out before the end of the week. And yes, this is all sudden. Anyway as you can tell I have passed the panicky, butterflies in stomach, get an insy bit breathless stage and moved on to the old reliable procrastination stage.

I found this fun game to pass the time:

You go into itunes, make sure 'shuffle' is selected and then click play. For each question, press the 'next song' button to get your answer. And you have to write your first answer (otherwise you're a cheat!). Which is why some of my answers make no sense....

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Super Trouper (with a cheesy annoying smile!)

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
ABC - I want you back

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Falling Slowly (I hope in the loving sense not physically falling...that would get annoying)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Piece of me (?)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Believe Me Natalie (Gotta go find that girl and make her believe me??)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Trip Through Your Wires (I guess this could mean, overcome your obstacles!...or more literally, try to get out of my bedroom alive...)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Overkill (oh dear)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
One Thing (but they real question is WHAT!)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Move! (Only when I drive...)

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Rule The World (Abstract that one)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (Freaky.... but I should point out that actually Jenny *still* is a friend of mine....)

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Swallowed in the Sea (where there are plenty more fish)

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Please

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Accidentally in Love (specifically *accidentally*)

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The View From the Afternoon (...)

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Welcome to the 60s (must be my new beehive)

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Daysleeper - REM (I'll have a boring wedding)

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Out of My Mind

19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Hey Jude

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Fake Plastic Trees (It's a conspiracy)

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Big Girls Don't Cry (Ohhhhhhhhhhh but they do)

22. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Jim Dandy (don't know who that is but maybe that's for the best...)

23. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Playboy Mansion (I'm intrigued)

24. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Some Girls (I'm intrigued)

25. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
1973 (economically a baaaaaaad year)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Trouble

27. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Pieces of Me (now that's just freak-ay)