Saturday, May 17, 2008

WHAT?!

"Your ears aren't what they once were and you have resorted to doing online hearing tests.

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 12kHz"


I am clearly DEAF. My mom says it's because of years of IV Tobramycin. What makes it worse is that my result is worse than the one which says:

"You thought you were really with it and in with your younger colleagues but they just laugh at you because you can't hear beyond this!"

Keep in mind that most laptop speakers don't have a capacity much beyond a 20kHz frequency, and obviously there are are a LOAD of compromising variables which could have adverse effects on the results and blah, blah (I've spent too much time sitting in Research Methods class I think...), but if you want to try it yourself, click here:

http://www.ultrasonic-ringtones.com/

Needless to say I'm booking myself a hearing test next week. And an eye test while I'm at it.