Sunday, May 11, 2008

Saturday

Today I had the lie in that I've been waiting for since my exams, and it was nice! My anti-rejection tablets were a *little* late however. But the sleep- so nearly worth it.

We had our class party last night which was mental too.

This evening I've been sorting out my room which contains a forest of papers which I am S.L.O.W.L.Y. getting rid of. Among them I found notes for projects which were due when I was in first year two years ago, notes for school exams, two letters that should have been sent a LONG time ago and millions of bank stuff.

And among the 'bank letter pile' I found a loving letter from my credit card peoples. In companies the person who sends the letter usually concludes it with a photo-copied signature after the 'sincerely' bit. Probably because they didn't actually write the letter, but rather their secretary did, and so to avoid the whole 'fraud' issue, they write it once and then it can be put on everything.

This letter was dotingly signed 'Customer Service'. What a funny name.