Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm FINALLY finished, thank goodness *that's* over.

It means I can return to watching Survivor 16 Micronesia: Fans vs Favourites (or Favorites as the Americans say...) without an ounce of guilt. I'm on episode 9 now.

I do this while downing a pint of water to keep me really hydrated for prodding maximus tomorrow. I'll have another pint in the morning too. It should counteract that litre of Diet Coke Caffeine I had today (I think there's a scientific name for what caffeine is...like something which sucks the water and calcium out of you or something) - never good.

I have got to find the strength from somewhere tomorrow not to bawl my eyes out. I'm a terrible loser when it comes to looking at needles that put stuff INTO you- I can do bloods without much (verbal) fuss, but the other stuff....ugh.

ALSO: Gutted that I went the ENTIRE 4th of May without realising the importance of the date: MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!!! I realised it two days late, d'oh!