Saturday, January 12, 2008

OK, Apologies

I'm taking a break from blogging. I will be back but I need time to just go away from here for a while. I'm telling you all because I know that often I see blogs that have cobwebs on them and I get annoyed because they didn't say they were going off!

I tried to make you all readers but it seems you have to have blogger accounts which would just get messy and to be honest it's a bit to ask!! I mean it's such a hassle!! I have quite a few of your addresses so if/when I do reactivate this I will hunt you down and make you read send you an email alerting you!

I hope that you all understand. And I thank you for being so loyal and reading this from time to time. I expect my return ticket will come eventually. I mean I never blogged about the driving instructor who couldn't fit into my car, or the WHOLE fact that my driving test is in 10 days and I don't know how to reverse around a corner - which I really should know how to do because that's a REALLLLLY useful thing to know how to do (?!). Never the decisive one, I will decide what to do long term then.

So thank you to each and every one of you. This will be turned off on Tue/Wed. To be totally cheesy (because this blog would not be in place without some cheese):

"...and if I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight."

Laters!