Monday, November 26, 2007

It's...

"Furnace" - (many thanks to Bree & Harry for making note of my struggle and acknowledging that I have a serious problem when it comes to the issue of hypocrisy in my loathing of bad spelling and yet...spelling badly.)

My sugars have improved immensely the past few days and it's been a few days since my last 14+. Ignore the fact that that last sentence sounded a bit like a confession from a diabetics' anonymous meeting. I also found that by taking a few Creon (tablets for digesting calories) with my alcohol, I can drink alcohol without feeling terrible for the weekend.***

That's really all the highs of my life at the moment. Life is going good. My brother has a baaaaad cold at the moment, which reminds me that I *must* get the flu shot this week or this blog will have the 'bad vein files' photos posted up all over Christmas. That is all!

*** Warning: never take anybody else's medication even if your symptoms are similar to theirs. Creon will only act for people who have Cystic Fibrosis. This is not a cure for a hangover. Do not try this at home. Stop reading this blog now. Seriously.