Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bree: Phantom-step going down is scary, when you think there's another step left and you goose step it. In fact, no stairs related accidents or incidents are ever fun. In fact, they are no laughing matter whatsoever.

Jac: WOW! I'd have *loved* to see that tumble crumble. Of course, I wouldn't have laughed; as I just said, these sorts of things are no laughing matter at all. Ahem.

In keeping with the theme, I found this on www.youtube.com: Some claim it's faked, but I find that hard to believe. Not speaking from experience (obviously), but I would reckon if you're falling on your back, you would try and catapult yourself forward to stop moving. Either way, it's interesting.... (especially the uniforms. Talk about dorky!!!....Mind you, I wore a turquoise uniform for six years, who am I to talk?)