Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I said "Jim, can I call you Jim? I'm very disappointed that I wasn't a VIP tonight as I feel all people with transplants should be, and indeed are VIPs. I feel so socially degraded, alone and down trodden about the whole affair. I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though I was/am a child of the late eighties/early nineties and thus don't have a clue who you are or what (who?) you fix I think you may be able to help. Perhaps it's the whole tracksuit and pink glasses with long hair look that shows age is no barrier, who knows? Either way, with my feelings on the matter I hope made clear (that the term 'VIP' should be changed to 'Official') I guess I am searching for some sort of emotional response to my cry of outcry. CAN YOU FIX IT?".

He said (or someone said, I'm not sure how that programme worked) :"Jim'll Fix It! (for you!)"


*Squeeze*....
(at the TSUK VIP civic ceremony)