Monday, July 02, 2007

Second Post: Well I decided now was as good a time as ever to shout from the rooftops about my transplant....yet again. Since it is raining and pouring (and the old man is snoring) I have decided to blog instead. I have blogged a long (you may need to read this in the segments that I should have written it in) post about it. If it's any consolation there is very little waffle in it, it just so happens I like to drag things out a little bit.

It can be found in my RedBook blog on the right hand side (don't bother your Barneys, I've hyperlinked it) so those of you who wish to read about it, can and those who don't won't have to. I think that's fair. I like fair.

And thank you to those of you who have wished me a happy Txday! Woo! I had a cake, Toblerone, Doritos, and M&M peanuts without insulin. I am an idiot.

First Post: Can you see my ticker up above? What does it say??

That's right, it's my TXDAY (transplant day) today! Happy Birthday to me. I'm loving every minute of it, and long may it continue. I shall continue to make each and every breath count; to marvel in every experience, be they mundane or extraordinary; to use stairs instead of lifts and elevators; to run upstairs and not walk and to live and love life to the full.

It looks like my JT blog will go ahead tomorrow. I may well blog again later-depending.