Friday, June 08, 2007

Again, I'm sorry. I know I thought, you thought, we all thought you'd get a nice long ramble about my mini marathon (the bit where I actually got over the start line) today, but sadly today was spent basking in this Mediterranean heat wave.

We actually went over to the farm across the road for lunch, but once we arrived we discovered there was a power outage so the kitchen and restaurant were shut. After spending a few moments fuming like a lunatic, pulling my hair out having been deprived of food (as any normal, rational person would do) I calmed down and we decided to go on the walk.

To say it was stunning and beautiful would be an understatement. It was marvellous. I will put up photos as soon as I can be bothered and then I'll finish my never ending mini marathon saga.