Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sign Lanuage People

Why is it that you only ever see those people doing the sign language over programmes at 3 o'clock in the morning?? It makes no sense! Do broadcasters think that the deaf community only live during the night? That when the rest of the world goes to bed, the deaf get up and run around, cause havoc, go about their business and WATCH TV while everyone else is asleep??...OK well maybe not 'causing havoc' as such...

I think not.

Anyway, just something I noticed and noted.

I did all of nothing today. I have my appointment for my dermatologist for two weeks time. I'm hoping to be put on Roaccutane for my acne like skin problem. This stuff dries out the base skin level, thus clearing pores and getting rid of the bad skin. As such, it dries out everything like hair, lips and all your skin. It's quite an extreme measure to go to in my opinion, but I'm done trying everything else. In the mean time I'm using a wash/scrub thing which also dries the skin. I'm also not wearing any make-up which is so embarrassing for me, because I wear it everyday. I guess it's something I'll get used to though as the results shall be worth it in the end.