Thursday, April 05, 2007

It would appear a LOT of people either watch Neighbours or The Simpson's, as a scary number of people saw me yesterday on my little 3minute interview. It all went well, except that I told the nation I needed a liver transplant rather then a lung transplant. People might be thinking I'm getting greedy! I managed to correct myself and apart from that it went well. Aidan was SO sound and showed us around the studio (teeeeeeny tiny). It's the same one that was used for 'Zig and Zag' years ago, so has had a host of big names pass through.

In make-up Brian Dobson who reads the news was beside us. That was weird because he (obviously) sounds exactly as he does on TV so it sounded like the news was on in the background.

After filming we drove around RTÉ and found the set of 'Fair City' which was predictably hilarious! We then spotted some of the actors driving about. One of them even saw me point at her and say 'Oh look, it's your one, Suzanne!!'. That was slightly embarrassing. Never mind.

The weirdest thing though, was in the canteen when a guy saw the three of us, did a double take at me, and then nodded, smiled and said hello. I didn't have a clue who he was, and perhaps with all my make-up he thought I was 'someone', but it was weird thinking he may know me and me not know him. Krazy Kat!