Tuesday, April 03, 2007

For someone as unorganised as myself with regard to ANYTHING beginning with LIFE, the fact that I have organised an event in under 24hours is nothing short of a miracle! A MIRACLE!

Myself and EILEEN got our thinking caps on last night and spent this evening scouring venues. We ended up in McGowan's of Churchtown (the place where I am always asked for ID INCLUDING tonight - funny story that, I'll tell you tomorrow)

The guy is highly sound and really friendly. So keeping it short and sweet the details are:

A Table Quiz

Where: Mc Gowan's Churctown (obviously
When: Tuesday, April 24th
Cost: Tables of four cost €40.00
For what:Cystic Fibrosis and the Mater Hospital (lung transplant unit

It should be a good night's entertainment! Well, I hope so anyway! Should any of you who I know who 'live around' are reading this and I haven't contacted, please contact me by leaving a guestbook entry, leaving me a bebo comment or calling me. Thanks! xx