Thursday, March 22, 2007

I arrived home late last night. Or should that be early this morning? Or maybe late this morning would be more accurate...

About two hours into my sleep, I awoke, grabbed some chocolate and stuffed it into my mouth. I then began to feel unwell and very confused. I tossed and turned and still felt unwell in a way I can't actually describe. It felt as though I was either a) drunk, b) ridiculously tired or c)having a 'hypo' (where blood sugar goes too low). I knew I wasn't drunk for certain, which left 'b' and 'c', or a combination of both.

I rolled out of bed and in the dark blue of the early morning, I made my way downstairs. Upon checking my sugar it was 3.1. TOO LOW. I proceeded to have a bowl of Rice Krispies, some chocolate Swiss roll, some hot chocolate and a few Thai crackers. After that I felt slightly less hungry.

I went back to bed, got up some time later, went into town to have my photo taken for a newspaper article on....you guessed it Transplants! I stayed in town, went to work and put together packs for....I actually don't know what. I should probably take more interest in my work...