Sunday, February 18, 2007

Yesterday I worked in the pharmacy as per Saturday tradition. It was nothing dramatic. Just spent the day selling things and cleaning shelves. I really only cleaned the eye level shelves to be honest, and then wiped the front of the rest of them. It was a pretty half way job, but I was tired so as long as I'm cheerful to the customers, I hope nobody will notice my laziness.

Last night I babysat. It was fun looking after the children. It mostly involved one of the kids singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", but to a slightly different melody and with completely different lyrics. In fact, I think it was just her own song and she took the first line from Somewhere Over The Rainbow. I hope she doesn't release it, because as good as it was, she blatantly breached copyright laws.

I finished my antibiotics tonight, but don't feel a whole lot better. I'm beginning to feel tired, and this prevents me doing things like....[insert example].

I'm going to ring the Mater tomorrow and inform them of my lack of improvement and then go over and see them. I even bought a little sample pot from my pharmacy to give them a nice sample in. Gone are the days where these things were found amongst my cutlery. I now have to *pay* for them.

Anyway, in hindsight the Mater probably should have got a sample last week before they prescribed me antibiotics, instead of playing 'Guess Who', because if the medication I was given isn't right for whats growing then I may as well have been eating smarties. Except smarties are tastier. And it also means I've had a week untreated where this thing has had opportunity to grow even more, and the more broken a thing gets, the more work is needed to fix it.

AND to conclude my rant (!), because my lungs are so precious, and need to be kept so clean, I hate the idea of anything growing inside them! (By this I mean harmful bacteria or fungus EILEEEN which can be dangerous. I'll "silly cold" you if you don't stop nit picking)Eeeee-yuck!

Now if you shall kindly excuse me, I need food! I did a shop today in Tesco (Clean up on Aisle 27! *10 minutes later* Cleeeeeeeeeean UP-uh on Aisle 27 - some guy dropped a jar of chilli sauce) and bought some nice little Mr Kiplings for myself. Mmmmm.

AND to end with that stupid, stupid sentence that everyone uses, and thinks they're SO witty by using it, is anyone still very lost with Lost?! Desmond, huh?!..Toodle pip.