Thursday, February 08, 2007

I worked. I.......worked some more. I'm pretending this is Wednesday but really it's Thursday and my memory is THAT atrocious that I can't remember what I was doing yesterday for the life of me...

Oh, I had yoga. I had a farter beside me again. What is it with me and farters? I mean we all know its natural and yadda yadda, and therefore when such *natural* events occur, one should try to maintain a mature composure, but MY GOODNESS, when they SMELL that bad, it is difficult!! I think I must have some sort of magnet that attracts them to me. "Hey Farters, come my way!". And its always in the same position, when we're on our backs, with feet up in the air and behind our heads that these *natural* events occur...

Anyway, it was my last week, and as the slave to punishment that I am, I signed myself up for yet ANOTHER 8 weeks. Thankfully we get a rest period of about 3 weeks though, so that's nice.

I just need to find something else to keep me in shape until then.