Tuesday, February 06, 2007

*For some reason, there seems to be problems with viewing the ball photos. From what I have gathered though, if you wait a few minutes, they both should show up. Let me know if you still have problems!*

Today I worked. I will be working tomorrow too. My mid week work is in an office - just to clarify that!

Tomorrow is Eileen's party, but she has informed me that she's sick! It won't stop her from attending her party, but it might stop me (with shoddy immune system, fighting colds et al isn't a piece of cake). Weighing up the odds though, I probably will go. That is, if I'm not busy of course!

My brother's GF, who not 24hours after she bought her Peugeot 206 had it break down on the side of the road due to a burst tyre which took 2hours to fix in the freezing cold, while I had nothing but pumps on me to keep my feet warm, has, I'm told, got it all sorted now - PHEW!

I wish to add, that I had MORE then pumps on me obviously, but still!

I have nothing witty or smart to say today. I fell asleep on the Luas and that would be the high light of my day.

Now off to watch some kiddies be obsessively competitive about ballroom dancing! If anyone has Film4 or Film4 + 1, you should be able to watch 'A Beautiful Life' tonight. It's a truly fabulous film well worth the watch (and read of subtitles!)