Monday, December 04, 2006

Very Early Post:

Sunday, I finally got a great pair of ski gloves from Columbia in 53degrees north. We looked for a fake Christmas tree, because there was a rumour floating about that because of my shabby immune system, a real one isn't a super idea. We always have a real tree, and there is nothing like the smell of a real one, so we've decided to buy those car air fresheners (which incidentally are in the shape of trees) and hang them as decorations. OK I lie, I have decided to do that.

My Dad bought yet another picture to hang up. My Dad is obsessed with pictures and frames for some reason. I wasn't terribly impressed with this one though. When he came into the kitchen he announced that he had just hung it up in the downstairs loo. (Not in the actual loo itself though). My family, being my family, all rushed into see it and then emerged with their opinions. OK, I lie, we didn't all rush in, as I didn't since I had already seen it see? OK, and it was just my mom and my sister. My brothers aren't very observant with things like new paintings been hung up in bathrooms and stuff like that.

Driving lesson later (Monday). I am taking a wild stab in the dark that windscreen wipers will be required. Just a guess, considering this weekend's storm and my mother's warning of 'Watch out for falling trees!' as we left the house to go shopping. Good thing for the warning, because normally I would have just seen a tree about to collapse and kept on walking, perhaps even stopping for a minute or two under said tree and think about life....