Saturday, December 23, 2006

  • Update on Health- Sinusis still going ok! Feeling a bit like a turkey...stuffed! Ok, that was bad. But I like Bad jokes! So I still sound like I'm dying from a cold, but in reality I am still fine.
  • We were the first to arrive at skiing again this morning, clearly making up from our first 20 minute late, dreadful appearnece 3 weeks ago.
  • I finally mastered (albeit at the end of the lesson) sliding down black slope. This is something that requires one to just trust the skis and slip. And I'm still working on paralell turns which are tricky! My sister, meanwhile, graduated on to the medium slopes. Yay! Enough ski talk.
  • The photographer arrived about 10 minutes after I came home, so to say I was a little flustered and unprepared would be an understatement! Nevertheless, I made him wait and when I was ready he took (cheesy) photos of me (cheesily) sitting infront of the (cheesy) tree with my best (cheesy) smile. Did you know I hate cheese?
  • I didn't go out tonight, as in anticipation of the Christmas break, I want to be well and refreshed. As an aside note, I walked from the Point Theatre to the Luas Station in Stephen's Green yesterday, plus I'm going out tomorrow night, and...well...I'm not Superwoman. Appearneces can be decieving I know!