Friday, November 03, 2006

Tony Blair is the MAN! AFter Graham Marsh that is! I had read On Graham's site yesterday about a top secret mystery guest that would be on Virgin Radio, and presuming it was another one of his crickiting players, I decided I would sleep in and catch the podcast. Well OMG, as part of a competition, people were getting celebrities to ring in and leave a message for the dj. Good ole Graham got the Primeminsitar (spelling!) to call in! So now you can go vote for him to win. THe money will be divided between funding for Graham to go to the transplant games, the Freeman Heart Lung Transplant Association (who do fantastic work for the hosp, including funding flats where my parents stayed after my transplant) and then Tyneside community centre (sorry if I have that last detail wrong!).

Anyway he needs YOUR votes, so please GO VOTE!

***Link has now been disabled***

or go to

VIRGIN RADIO and click on 'Who's calling Christian VOTE!' Thanks everyone!