Thursday, November 02, 2006

November 2nd

  • Today I went down to Dundrum and got two friends of mine a couple of bears. The build-a-bear shop reopened today, but I prefer it the way it was to be honest. You used to be able to pick the type of heart you wanted for your bear, so for one friend, I wanted to get a heart that meant 'luck'. But now you only have a choice of red, or cheese-cloth pattern. I was dissapointed it must be said.

  • I had a hypo (where your blood sugar dips so low you're in danger of collapse) in Tesco. The whole incident resulted me shoplifting for the second time in my life. I was mortified naturally. I grabbed a bottle of 7up and took a swig of it. I then went about my shopping intending to pay for said bottle when I got to the checkout. Only between carrying two bags, 2 pet boxes (from build-a-bear) I must have dumped the bottle into one of the bags when I was carb counting some products. I might go back tomorrow and explain the situation and pay for the bottle. I actually DID notice my error on the way home, but was already half way up the hill (mountain) and was too tired to turn back.

  • I first began my crime sprees when I was about 5 and I unwittingly pilferred a packet of opelfruits (now known as starburst). Again, it was a case of picking them up and consuming while still in the store (notice my habit of doing this!). My mother discovered it once we left. After frantically searching her receipt and finding no evidence of purchased Opalfruits, we returned, apologiesed and paid.

  • Anyway after last nights ski-ing, my left leg now throbs. It reminds me of being all stiff after my operation. Not only that, but my mickey button is very painful at present. The Mickey button being the device in my tummy whose function WAS to feed me at every waking and sleeping moment, but who has since been forced into retirement and who remains living in my tummy rent free. I hope to have it out soon as its getting highly irratating. x

PS: I think I should drop a class down in ski-ing. I think I seriously over estimated my abilities!

PPS: CAN THE WISE CRACK LEAVING ME ANON COMMENTS SIGN THEIR NAME!