Saturday, November 04, 2006

Last night I think I may have been on the verge of discovering a remedy for pink round small blemishes (aka spots). I can't give details of this remedy out just yet, as I may well decide to patent it. Anyway, I have decided to try this potion for 3nights in a row and see how the results fair out. I realised, upon discovering the improvement on my mug, that I probably should have taken photos for a 'pre' and 'post', 'before miracle treatment' and 'after' sort of thing. But alas, my brain rarely works that far ahead.

Anyway, my sister, having pulled out of 'our' babysitting gig (much to my delight) means I'm off babysitting tonight. It was originally MY job, but when I got sick my sister had to help out, but has since hijacked the whole thing altogther. But since she is 'exhausted', she can't go. Woot woot!