Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Early Post:

This morning I have to be up at the crack of dawn to go to the Childrens Hospital for the follow up of a study I participated in last year. It is to do with diabetes. I'll will have a little monitor attached to my tummy which will measure about 3000 sugars in total (or a day? Its been a year, I can't remember!). So a bionic woman I shall become once more...

I have to be up very early indeed, because I must be there at 9am. And she (the woman on the phone) said I didn't need to be there early, so come at 9? What planet is she on? What time would I need to be there at if I DID have to be there early? Ugh!

Anyway I need my beauty sleep! Please see the two Adoptees along the right hand side. I orginally called the dog Heleeeen, as it was a mush between Eileen and Helen, to avoid any bickering and favourtism. Because they would bicker and then come to me and complain and I only like to babysit if I'm being paid. Enough said. Anyway no sooner was it up, I get a complaint from an anonymous source (no prizes for guessing who surprise surprise!) so I had to adopt ANOTHER animal! Anyhoo, if you have too much time on your hands you can play with them and feed them. (Click the 'more' button) It was up about 10seconds and I pointed this feature out to EILEEN, but she said she'd already done that. Enough said...