Friday, October 13, 2006

I have this friend...

I have this friend, who I won't name, lets just call her 'E'. Now Eileen...uh I mean 'E' (ahem) is somebody who I have always had my suspicions about....from the time she came along with her killer virus (see Sep 05 entry), to the other night when she kung-fu kicked me 'accidently'....

Sometimes I think 'E' was put on this planet to make my life difficult. Everytime I attempt to get together a group of peeps to go out with, she does her best to scupple them on me! So we spend maybe a couple of hours, trying to rearrange things and then in the end she decides that the first choice was the best! Its like going around in ONE GIANT CIRCLE with this one (and its expensive 'cause I end up having to text everyone with updated plans)

Another thing she does, is slag off her best friend for being blonde, and yet today we had a conversation where we discussed a place called the Rockfield Lounge over and over again. Then I say to her 'So its the field is it?' to which she replies..'Field? What Field?!'.....Ahem HONESTLY!

But in saying ALL of the above, I should point out I'm really only writing this because I have absolutely nothing to write about at the moment, but I felt guilty for not updating this yoke. Not that my life is boring or anything, I mean I AM a busy woman!

.......Now, if you'll excuse me, got to get back to watching 'Power Hour' on Bliss and 'Nation's Favourite Love Ballads' on Magic....



JOKE FOR THE DAY:
Did you hear that they've brought out a portable stereo which looks like a big chocolate cake...It's called a gateaux blaster