Friday, September 30, 2005

Today I shall talk about Phases and trends and fads, actually one in particular.
So hanging round college today, I began to notice something which everyone had, it had suddenly become all the rage to have. Although, I've had mine the longest, so I like to see myself as a bit of a trend setter. But seriously everywhere I went people had one. And it annoys me more then you can ever imagine. Oh, whats that? What am I referring to? The trend slash fad that just everybody is following is.....they all have....COUGHS!!!!


At the restaurant, in class, on the bus, even the the library, where you're supposed to be QUIET!!! Everyone is spluttering. Maybe Im a magnet, maybe these people like to follow me and show me that they too can cough. I dunno. I mean am I a hypocrite? Who knows. I mean a cough is a great thing to have, don't get me wrong, but its def not a thing to be shared!


So if you are one of those fashoin followers- STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!