Sunday, April 08, 2007

I MUST insist you click the Google Video up above. It's a clip from youtube that I call "The Grape Lady". It is simply hilarious! You *must* have sound on, and the first 40secs or so are rather boring. But wait, it IS worth it!!

  1. I got up and went downstairs
  2. I injected myself with 14units of insulin (enough for a three course meal)
  3. I then went and looked at my Easter eggs
  4. I then realised I should have done step three at step two.
  5. I got four Cadbury's Cream Eggs, a tub of Pringles and a net of little sweets.
  6. Not enough for 14 units of insulin me thinks.
  7. I did not complain
  8. *Correction, I tried not to complain
  9. I sat in the sun and ate my food
  10. I definitely did not complain as it was delicious!!
  11. Had dinner
  12. Argued with sister
  13. Repeat step 12 four times
  14. Went to bed.

What a world away from last year's bed-ridden, oxygen dependant Easter of which I shall blog tomorrow. Or the next day. I'm going to the seaside tomorrow.