Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!

Happy Halloween to one and to all!!

Today I went down to UCD for the 'D4 Debate', which is supposed to be hilarious. Sadly it seems it was cancelled though. So I just stayed down there and then EILEEN dropped me to Dundrum. I had forgotten that the schools are all on midterm, so my lunchtime shopping hour was disrupted slightly. Nevertheless I popped in my headphones and shopped to my hearts content. There were people up from the country there too, its funny how much they stick out (and these are the ones not in GAA jerseys).

I still have no recolletion what on earth I did last halloween, everyone claims that I wasn't with them, incuding my family! So where was I? I have no idea. 'Tis a bit weird alright!

This year I was really looking forward to Halloween, as its another one of my 'firsts' post transplant. But alas, most places are ticketed events, and last time I checked, I am ticketless. Also most of my friends are Hum-Bugs of Halloween, so they'll be in watching tv or some other mundane task. I'm going with B-G to watch Lost, the season opener. I've already watched thanks to the miracle that is the internet, but with a programme like Lost, its good to watch them more then once! x

Ps: HI HELEN!

PPS: CAN U PLEASE READ MY GUIDELINES FOR POSTING COMMENTS MS/MR ANON!