Tuesday, October 18, 2005

€7 to get to college???!

Believe or believe it not, my journey to college cost me a staggering €7.00!!! Unbelivable, I know-even Eileen doesn't charge that much! So heres how it happened. It rained and it rained, it poured and poured, so I went out with my brolly, and waited for the ole reliable (thats the 75 to you non bus people) and when I say I waited, I mean I WAITED. It lashed down, and I had been at the bus stop for 25minutes, when (against my charcter...I....gave....up) I went home, with my head hanging down. I got the phone and rang the taxi firm and requested a taxi ASAP! So asap, a hackney driver turned up. I got into the cab and said 'Stillorgan please' (where I could get the REAL ole reliable-the 46A). During the 5minute journey, the taxi driver made me feel stupid by asking and quizzing me with all these stupid riddles (which I succeeded in getting all wrong) - like this one-


"YOU BUILD 100 HOUSES AND HAVE TO PAINT THE NUMBERS ON. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO PAINT THE NUMBER 9???


Yeah, I got it wrong and felt like and idiot...oh well, nice taxi driver all the same. (The answer is not 11 by the way!) So the jokes and the journey all in all cost me €7.00, I was bitter parting with that tenner. And that is why I am determined to get my own back on Dublin bus. I think I'll pay my fares in cents from now on, only I'll shortchange them by one cent each time, yeah then they'll be sorry.....muahahahahahahahAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Randomm website for the day: Click right here!!! and enjoy......

By the way, if you need the answer to the house problem -LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!